World Policy Conference
Organized by the WPC Foundation. Marrakesh, Morocco
As a Partner of the World Policy Conference, OCP Policy Center supports the WPC as an independent platform and one of the most stimulating and thought-provoking forums featuring impressive and knowledgeable decision-makers, business leaders, and critical thinkers from all over the world.
Throughout its previous editions, the WPC has become one of the main worldwide forums that brings together leading figures from all five continents – political and business leaders, representatives of civil society, academics and journalists – in a climate of trust and a spirit of tolerance to examine, discuss and suggest constructive solutions to major regional and international challenges.
About the WPC
Founded in 2008, the World Policy Conference (WPC) is an independent organization which aims to contribute to improving all aspects of governance, with a view to promoting a world that is more open, more prosperous, fairer and more respectful of the diversity of States and nations.
For more information about the WPC Foundation and past editions of the conference, please check the website www.worldpolicyconference.com
List of sessions
- Investing in Africa
- The World Economy
- Trust and Truth in the Digital Age
- Trends in the Middle East
- The Future of Transportation: Connectivity and Governance
- America and the World One Year After Trump’s Election
- The Future of Trade and International Investments
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Human Labor
- Finance and Economy
- Energy and Climate
- Russia in Twenty Years
- The European Union and the World
- The development of Africa
- Security in Asia
- Young Leaders session
- The State of the WorldKeep me informed