For over the past 30 years of economic reforms (Doi moi), Vietnam has gained major achievement in agricultural development. Thanks to the liberalization policy, from a net food-imported country, Vietnam has become among the top exporters of many agricultural products such as rice, coffee, pepper, etc. Millions of people in the rural areas have been lifted out of chronicle poverty and hunger. The face of the rural areas has been progressively changed. Vietnam’s successful efforts in hunger eradication and poverty alleviation were highly appreciated by the donor community, including the development organizations such as the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations Development Program.Keep me informed
OCP Policy Center, Rabat.
This course will examine:
• Globalization and its security implications for individual states, international order etc., also: The state as actor in International relations;
• Interrelated concepts of collective Security, collective defense, cooperative security, crisis reaction;
• The United Nations system under pressure to reform;
• EU and NATO as regional security organizations with a global outlook;
• Arab and African organizations in globalized security policy.